The week before is a very busy time. The situation becomes compounded if, after a full week of sneezing and coughing, you are not any better. I really am better, but my cough lingers on just enough to make me feel awful. Gifts are wrapped and house is decorated; family arrives soon. So I am on orders to rest......... Jack's orders! He is under weather as well. So we have time to get well and that is our focus.
So a meme that just about every blogger has completed is now mine to do. With the very first meme presented when I began blogging, and with Ella loving them so much, I do these very carefully. I really like this one though because each participant may write their own additional question. Now with few bloggers remaining, my question may be answered in the comment section.
CAN YOU FILL THIS OUT WITHOUT FIBBING?
Of course, I can.
1. What is the last thing you put in your mouth? Feed a cold, starve a fever??? One small Christmas cookie!
2. Where was your profile picture taken? In our living room
3. Worst pain? Migraine headaches of long ago
4. Favorite place you have traveled? Safari in the middle of Africa
5. How late did you stay up last night? I was in bed at nine and lights out right away due to illness
6. If you could, would you move? As long as I have enough winter sun breaks, I will stay here for the golden summers.
7. Favorite toy as a child? My favorite teddy bear that my daughter took to college
8. Favorite TV show as a kid? I loved Sky King and his niece Penny
9. How do you feel right now? Better except for the coughing once in a while
10. When was the last time you cried? Christmas and tears... the poignant kind....... are often this year. So I cried yesterday. Teary, but happy!
11. Who took your profile photo? That would be the great photographer and dear friend Katie T.
12. Who was the last person you took a photo with? My good friend at a Christmas concert this week
13. What is your favorite season? I love summer with its cool evening breezes and golden sunsets.
14. If you had any career, what would you pick? I would love to be an interior designer.
15. Do you think relationships are worth it? Of course......... they make life worth living!
16. If you could talk tp anyone right now, who would it be? I would love a long conversation and a cup of tea with my lovely grandmother.
17. Are you a good influence? I sure hope so!
18. Does pineapple belong on pizza? It sure does. I agree with Rosie.
19. You have a remote. What are you watching right now? The Crown on Netflix............. so very good!
20. Who do you think will play along? That would be Ella.
Sunny - Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? We are most fortunate as we have multiple openings due to different arriving people........ I count four times! However, Jack and I open our gifts to one another together while alone. So sweet!
Abby - What is your favorite Christmas decoration? My beautiful porcelain angels
Katie - Talk with hubby about holiday-related spanky business? Not much talk, as he spanks and few words are needed to help me handle the stress and family
Terps - Do you enjoy listening to holiday music? Yes, but I am very selective..... I have a excellent collection.
Amy Lynn - Do you have any home remedies to help a girl get over her cough and cold? Lots of rest is important, but my dear friend Laurel suggests rubbing your feet with Vick's and putting on socks. This has been tried here, but my cough still lingers.
Ronnie - a) colored or white lights and b) your worst present?
White, tiny lights, please and my worst present ........ I cannot remember!
Rosie - Fairy or star on the top of tree A star, please!
Meredith - What is planned for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day dinners? We are having beef tenderloin on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day we are not doing the cooking!!
I agree with Rosie. This was a fun meme. Sunny, thanks for bringing it from Facebook to blogland.
Merry Christmas, readers. Choose a question and answer in the comment section.