Our sweet Ami from across the pond has offered questions to be answered. So let's get started.
Have you ever:
1. Stood on top of a very high mountain or cliff, looking down at the country side or out to sea?
Ami, I have done both........ from way up high in the Grand Canyon and up on the mountain top looking out to sea in several places!
2. Lay on your back on a hot summer's night, listening to the crickets chirping and watching the satellites as they chase each other across the heavens?
Yes, I have enjoyed doing this with Jack on a summer's night.
3. Skinny dipped at midnight?
Of course, we have done this and loved every minute. Everyone was at dinner and we quickly finished and went to the little beach by our cabana. Skinny dipping is wonderful.
4. Intentionally or inadvertently swum with sharks?
I have been in the deep water with sea turtles and sting rays, but no sharks.
5. Broken a bone in your body?
Yes, being a determined younger runner, I ran at night and tripped over tree roots. I broke my fall with my hand and surgery was required.
6. Driven a car at speeds in excess of 120 mph?
No, but I often have a lead foot.
7. Played "Pooh Sticks"?
I have played this before, but you, Ami, are the one who gave it a name.
8. Run in a "pancake" race?
No, Ami, no pancake race for this one time runner.
9. Have your eyelashes dyed?
No on this one too.
10. Ridden a horse naked?
No, Ami, not this one either!
11. Punted down the river?
I have canoed down a river, but standing ........... no!
12. Playing tennis in a short white tennis skirt whilst wearing minimal knickers?
Ami, I have run in a short dress commando, but it was long ago!
13. Helped an inebriated husband up the stairs at 2 in the morning?
After my sister's wedding, I recall helping Jack out of his clothes and into bed.
14. Been too scared to get out of a swimming pool whilst on holiday, due to a very large Doberman sitting on the edge watching you?
Can't claim to have done this one, Ami.
15. Sat in a deck chair happily whilst the sound of leather on willow echoes distantly in your ears?
Again, no, Ami.
16. Taken a ride on the Maid of the Mist under Niagara Falls?
No, we preferred to sit in the hotel restaurant on the Canadian side high above the falls enjoying drinks and lunch!
17. Climbed up something and been too scared witless to climb back down?
No, I have always been able to climb back down, but never again.
18. Too liberal with "Eau de Cologne" which then ran down where it shouldn't inside knickers?
No, here as well, Ami!
19. Made snow angels?
Yes, beautiful snow angels!
20. Lost a shoe in a ploughed field in a moonlight walk home after a party?
No again, Ami, but I did leave beautiful lingerie in a county inn on our honeymoon.
21. Shrieked loudly, due to being spanked hard, and frightened away a visitor who ran back down the drive and now you will never know who was about to knock at your door?
Jack spanked me several times this summer with windows open. I know the neighbors heard us.
I say, Ami, that you can answer affirmative to each of these items. So what say you???