Thank you, Ami of Ami's Starsong for nominating me. Here is a link to Ami's blog........ http://amistarsong.blogspot.com. I will enjoy answering your questions, but not giving away who I really am. My blog has been on hiatus for a while as I ponder if I want to continue. Jack and I are fine. Yes, there have been spankings and we find ourselves moving more and more to ttwd and less dd. I find myself craving the privacy of doing ttwd without the eyes of the world intruding. I am very fortunate that many women have taken my encouragement to write to me. We share many experiences behind the blog supporting one another and becoming good friends.
Let's get started. Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog-- by including it in your post and / or displaying it using a "widget" or "gadget".
3. Answer ii questions about yourself which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5 to 11 blogs you feel deserve this award, who have less that 1000 followers. (Note that you can ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display the widget that lets readers know this information.
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. List these rules on your post. Once you have written and published it, you then have to :
8. Inform people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award and provide a link for them to your post so they can learn about it (they might not have heard of it!)
Here are Ami's questions for me:
1. If you could go back in history. which character would you like to be?
I would love to have been Dolly Madison who put the painting of George Washington under her skirt as she fled the White House during the War of 1812. I love our country's history and she was one daring woman.
2. Do you sunbathe in the nude?
Jack may not like the truth telling here, but we do sunbathe in the nude in our private garden. Don't tell anyone.
3. Do you prefer active holidays or are you a beach bum?
I prefer both. The Christmas with the living room all a mess from opening gifts and then Jack and I leaving the very next morning for a warm and sunny place. I just used to dream about doing just that, but now we make that dream a reality.
4. If money were no object, where would you like to go on holiday?
If money were no object, I would like to go to India. I have been to many places in the world, but that country would be outside my comfort zone. Its beauty and people do fascinate me, but only from afar.
5. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
Jack makes a mean, delicious Cosmo, but an icy bottle of beer is delicious as well.
6. Have you ever dyed your hair an unusual color?
I would be spanked until the cows came home if I did that. NO!
7. Is there a secret little kink you would like to try out if you could summon up the courage to discuss it with your other half?
Oh, my! I have been spanked outdoors and in hotels. Perhaps a blindfold would be fun. However, I do like the way things are going right now.
8. What advice would you give someone who wanted to try out spanking, but was to nervous to ask?
Take a leap of faith! Love is at the center of ttwd/dd and peace and harmony are right around the corner. It takes courage to ask for what you think you need, but your partner will listen. In our marriage, ttwd/dd has made us more passionate, loving and peaceful, although not during the actual spanking!!!!
9. What is your favorite animal?
I love the gracefulness of elephants and giraffes when watching them up close and personal.
10. Are you a lark" or an "owl"?
Poor Jack! I have always been a lark! Even in my college days, I was in bed early and up with the larks. Old habits are hard to change.......... I seldom sleep in!
11. Do you speak a foreign language?
When traveling, I speak the language of good manners and always a smile and a thank you. Eight years of French study was a long time ago. I can hold my own reading signs and menus, but that is about it.
Eleven Random Things about Myself
1. I have had dinner at the White House with the First Family.
2. I love to water ski, but do not snow ski.
3. I do not like to walk in wet grass ever and will always detour to avoid doing so.
4. I am dreadfully afraid of all snakes. A real life phobia!!!
5. Jack has taken over the cooking at our house and I am fine with that.
6. I love the European tradition of having coffee and cake in the late afternoon, but am glad we Americans only seem to enjoy that treat when visiting. I try to keep my bottom trim and cake does not help.
7. I am a good swimmer and love to dive.
8. I have had up close and personal conversations with many famous people: Martha Stewart, Tom Ridge, John F Kennedy, Jr and Caroline Kennedy.
9. I am a new football fan.
10. I do not like Disneyland or Disney World at all. Too crowded, too many people!
11. I am a literature reader, but since entering the world of ttwd/dd, I have not followed that genre of book, but love the ttwd/dd books. What has happened to me?
I nominate these bloggers:
Jennelle at http://1anewperspective.blogspot.com
Annabelle at http://mysirmyforeverlove76.blogspot.com/?zx=1be410a81b6aaab8
Maggie at http://redtoppinkbottom.blogspot.com/?zx=b7d5833aa4e369e4
Cali at http://hisribherrock.blogspot.com
Cole at http://marriageredefined.blogspot.com/?zx=e62b52cbd602c376
Here are their 11 questions:
1. Are you right or left handed?
2. Do you dream about being spanked?
3. How many states have you visited?
4. First thing in the morning, do you like coffee or tea?
5. What is you least favorite vegetable?
6. What is your favorite book of all time?
5. Have you ever tried to talk your way out of a spanking?
7. Name a place you never want to return to?
8. Do you sleep in the nude?
9. Are you a night owl or a morning lark?
10. What is your best marriage advice?
11. How does spanking work in your marriage?
I hope I have done this correctly!